Dare To Dream
Apeksha Films & Music
Will Make It Come True!
At Apeksha Films & Music, our focus lies to encourage and contribute many fresh talents – each brilliant in its own creative fields.
Hence, with an aim to provide platform to the new talent in the field of Music, APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC introduces ‘AFM Talent Hunt 2020’. From each category, one winner will be announced on 31st July 2020. Winners of each category will together form a team that will be given a chance to work for a song, which will be released by APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC.
|31.07.2020||Announcement of Winners|
Please note that there is no entrance fee for participating in the talent hunt.
1. Concerned Program is only for INDIAN CITIZENS.
2. To participate in ‘AFM TALENT HUNT 2020’, the age of a participant must be 18+ years. Submission of a copy of Aadhar card is mandatory for all participants.
3. This is an online competition organized by “APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC”. The registered office is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This show will not broadcast on any television channel. The videos will be promoted on our websites and AFT App, as well as YouTube and other social media platforms.
4. Registration/Entry will be online only, within the allowed time period.
5. No fees or compensation for any cause is payable by APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC to any participants.
6. This is an online competition. Each enrolled participant will require to send their self-recorded video of good quality.
7. APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC’s decisions shall be final.
8. If the applicant is misleading the other people and spreading the rumours about AFM TALENT HUNT 2020 then “APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC” has all the right to disqualify to the candidate/applicant and take legal action against the candidate/ applicant.
9. Applicants must disclose to the APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC in writing full details of any and all criminal or civil proceedings/ actions pending, proceedings served and/or convictions unspent as at the date of Application.
10. “APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC” reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
11. By participation in competition, competitors automatically disown the right for any material (financial) remuneration regarding eventual publication and distribution of music video recordings on CD and DVD publications and Internet.
12. By applying for the competition, participants automatically accept conditions from previous provisions of these Rules.
13. In case there is any mismatch of details submitted, the participants may be disqualified from participation in the competition.
14. “APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC” has all the rights to update the Terms & Conditions at any time without notifying the users. Users need to visit the site time to time to stay updated.
15. You acknowledge and agree that you will abide by any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions relating to the Application, the contest and your involvement in it. You acknowledge and agree that the Rules are subject to change at any time by the APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC (whether in writing or verbally) and that you agree to be bound by the Rules at all times. You acknowledge and agree that the APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC's decision shall be final and binding upon you at all times. The Changes may also be communicated by www.apekshafilms.com.
16. “APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC” reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant that has supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading information, has failed to abide by the Rules and/ or is in breach of the terms hereof.
17. All winners will be asked to sign further agreements / release forms in the course of their involvement in the Program. You will be notified by E Mail, on Website or Call.
18. “APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC” reserves the right to close the Contest or change the terms & conditions of the Contest without any prior notice to any one and all participants shall be bound by such terms & conditions.
19. In case of any dispute, decision of “APEKSHA FILMS & MUSIC” shall be final.
20. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
We may collect personal data, including your name, email or street address, date of birth, telephone number, your preferences and interests, or other information you provide to us or grant us access to (‘Personal Data/Information’) when you register for newsletters, communicate with us, or take part in competitions. We may also collect any photograph, video images or other user- generated content that you may upload to the site. The sites may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, zip code, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with personal information about you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. Please note that the information submitted to the sites via a ‘contact us’ or other similar function may not receive a response. We will not use the information provided to contact you for marketing purpose.